Thursday, March 10, 2011

For those Religious Fanatics who have a problem with My dresscode

My photos are part of my story. If you do not like how I dress, well...suck it.
I have no shame in who I am, an my photos are just that. Photos of me. Did God tell you personally tell you that I should be covered? How many men will continue to proclaim the word of GOD?  Hmm born naked will die naked remember. My body is my temple I can wrap myself in velvet from head to toe and whore myself all over town and my clothing obviously would say nothing about who I am.   Last time I checked my relationship with God was between him and I. Your references to Allah and the true faith are an opinion you have chosen. Trying to impress upon me your beliefs by censorship should demonstrate to you some of the obvious flaws within most religious paradigms. I can read, I can write and most importantly I can think just like you.  I have studied religion and psychology for more than 12yrs now earning degrees in both. I know religion like the back of my hand and can stand alone without it. Despite your religious convictions, they are faith based and subject to the interpretation of whoever reads or follows. Within your own faith their are serious points or contention and disagreement so how can you honestly say your version of Islam is correct? You were not born a Muslim, Christian or Hindu. Its not stamped on your back, or tattoo'd on your DNA so again I remind you, that your religion is simply a choice. My faith is just that Mine, not subject to the approval, acceptance or discussion of anyone not responsible for me. Have a wonderful night and good luck in your spiritual journey.

Nina Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment